The COVID-19 pandemic has forced industries across the board to increase sanitation standards. Our sanitation practices have always been a priority. As we continue service with these same practices in place, we too have taken additional measures to ensure our passengers and drivers all remain safe and healthy.
Below are COVID-19 standards implemented for daily operation as we all continue to navigate this “new normal” together. These items may change as we continue to learn more and create ways to increase our efforts in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We encourage you to check here often for new happenings. We thank you for your patience and trust.
- Gloves are not required but recommended, therefore you may or may not encounter a chauffeur wearing gloves.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all Gold Leaf vehicles as normal.
- Commercial grade air purifier machines have always been included in our vehicle cleanings. We will continue to utilize the purifiers before and after each transfer or charter.
- All surfaces in the vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected between all transfers and charters.
- Reading materials, snacks, and bottled water have been removed from the vehicles. Bottled water will be kept in a cooler and available upon request.